I often turn my living room into a simple set (or two) for photo shoots …
The Manfrotto background support is not exactly heavy duty; but, love how fast and easy I can setup and dismantle its parts, and how I can snap them together neatly when I store kit after shoots.
After midnight, I turned all the lights off and shot these images using one light source: a Profoto B1 monolight with a Magnum Reflector snapped onto it.
I simply moved the lights here and there, and add/reduce the intensity of the light. Easy peasy.
(P.S. Even though the Magnum Reflector is completely round, there were chairs & other objects between the lightsource and the things I photographed. And, along with the Magnum Reflector, these off-the-camera objects reshaped the light)
I shot approximately three dozen photos, picked my top 8, and sent them to the stock photo agency I’m signed to. Everything was done in less than 20 minutes.
- Canon 5DS DSLR Camera
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens
- Hoya HMC Multi Coated Ultraviolet Glass Filter (Reduces Haziness & UV Lights)
- Peak Design Slide Peaks Edition Lassen Padded Camera Mount in Red (also available in blue)
- Profoto B1 500 Air TTL
- Profoto Air Remote TTL-C
- Profoto Magnum Reflector
- Avenger A2033FKIT Steel 40-Inch C-Stand with Grip Kit (Chrome)
- Savage 8×8′ Floor Drop, Classic Tile
- Manfrotto Black Free Standing Background Support System, with Crossbar & Stands
Neither sponsored nor endorsed by Amazon.com
[what this means]